Wednesday, February 02, 2005

It's Official!

Ok. So, u know the boy? The one I've blogged about here and there since November? The one that pissed me off just last week for disappearing on me ... again?! The one that makes my insides dance everytime I see him? Yeah, that one. Well, today it is official. I can no longer call him "the boy". He is now "the boyfriend".

I'm a little elated here and more than a little scared. U should have seen the smile on my face when he called and asked if we could "go out?" At first I didn't know what the hell he meant cuz I was like "we ARE going out, u knucklehead." But then it dawned on me exactly what he meant and I glowingly said "of course." U'd think I was in high school. This is what I've been reduced 2.

Well, one foot in front of the other ... here we go!

"I dream of opening my eyes and finding U right by my side ..."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home